Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here's a bunch of pics of what we've been up to lately.


We went to my parents house for Thanksgiving this year and the boys and Brit (the rest of us are pregnant) all went repelling. Here is a pic of Jonny going down the rock.


Gary and Easton on the way back to Boise.


Last Saturday we were in the mall and decided to see if Easton would sit on Santa's lap. He wouldn't.


Jonny finished cleaning up the last of the leaves in our backyard and Easton decided to help him out.


Gary putting up the lights on our house.


Monday night we finally put up our Christmas tree!! Easton seriously loved it! His "helping" was actually not really any help, but he had a lot of fun.


Jonny helping Easton put the ornaments up.


Our fam w/the tree all put up. As you can tell, I was SUPER tired by the time we were done. I'm gonna blame the pregnancy.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun! Are you and Jonny wearing Christmas colored shirts by your tree on purpose?!
I wouldn't want to sit on Santa's lap either. Davy loved him last year & he's all excited about him again so hopefully we're past the crying phase. I'm sure Bransen will like him.
I need your new address so email it to me ASAP! jessrkynoch(at)gmail(dot)com

Jennie said...

Haha, I love that pic of Gary and Easton, too cute! I'm not calling Gary cute (like that I mean...digging myself a hole here)! And that's a pretty impressive Santa Clause...I'd sit on his lap (digging myself a bigger hole here) Love the tree and don't hate me...love the belly!!! Look at all these holes I dug, haha!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

You're lookin' cute girly! I haven't seen you in a while. It is definately time for a girls night. Your house and tree look way cute.