Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween '08

I feel like Halloween went on for a week this year! Easton got to wear his costume 4times (thanks Mandy for letting me borrow it and thanks Mom for making it!). Between parties, the zoo, trunk or treat, and actual Halloween we definitely got into the Halloween spirit. Luckily, Easton loved his costume and had no problems keeping it on. Trick or treating was a lot of fun this year because Easton actually got the concept and had tons of fun collecting candy.


Us before we headed out to Warm Springs to go trick or treating. Notice how we bundled up...I did not realize it was going to be SO warm!


Easton did really well trick or treating and wanted to walk (and run) all by himself...most of the time.


After a while, he did get tired, though and had to have daddy, "hold you" as he says.

3 comments:

Rikki Shantz said...

That is the cutest Lion I have ever seen!

Jessica said...

He's such a cutie! Davy used to walk up to me with open arms and say, "I'll hold you." Finally he figured out that it's "Hold me."

*BriTneY* said...

haha... how cute! I love easton in that costume!